|These courses are practical interactive courses which concentrate on building staff skills and knowledge for working with people who have Mental Illness.The basis of these courses is National Service Framework (NSF) for Mental Health, Mental Health Act, Human Rights Act, Quality Assessment Framework (QAF), Health & Safety Act, Equalities and Diversity Legislation, Good Practice Guidelines, Modernising Agenda, Valuing People, Protecting Vulnerable Adults & Agenda for Change.
|Who Should Attend?
|These courses are for:
- Staff responsible for working directly with people with Mental Illness
- Staff responsible for developing policies and strategies in supported housing & residential care
- Care Managers & Social Workers
- Support Workers, Key Workers & Outreach Workers
- Ward nursing staff & Community Nurses
- Housing Officers
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.
Your feedback has been received.